About Me

I'm just a girl living in Los Angeles, geeky at heart but trying to fit into the stylish city that is now my home.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

My first celebrity sighting!

Ever since I've moved to LA a month ago, I've been waiting to see celebrities. Tonight was that fateful night where I saw my first celebrity.

After some friends and I went to an Indian restaurant in Culver City, we went to the nearby fro-yo place that has neon green and neon pink spoons. My husband noticed an older, distinguished Indian gentleman with gray hair that was combed back. He surreptitiously leaned in and said "I think I've seen that guy sitting behind us on TV." I turned around and stared. I recognized him from somewhere, but unfortunately I can't remember his name or what TV show he was from. Great... my first celebrity sighting and I don't even know who he is or why he is famous.

1 comment:

  1. :) Actually that happens to me now and then down here. But I have no idea who they are. Maybe they were on TV but maybe I saw them in an elevator 3 years ago. Who knows. LOL

    ReplyDelete