About Me

I'm just a girl living in Los Angeles, geeky at heart but trying to fit into the stylish city that is now my home.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Latest celebrity sighting

Bouchon, a French restaurant in LA, is great for celebrity sightings. The husband and I have only gone during Restaurant Week, but apparently famous people go then also (I don't think they bother with Restaurant Week though).

We went last Sunday night with a coworker of mine and his girlfriend, and inadvertently ordered the same food we had last Restaurant Week. But it was still really tasty.

The real highlight though was seeing Michael Caine, who I love as Victor Melling, the pageant coach, in Miss Congeniality (one of my favorite movies ever, tied with Legally Blonde and the Oceans movies). The husband recognized his voice -- yes apparently that's the way he talks in real life -- and so we all looked, and sure enough, it was him. Exciting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment