About Me

I'm just a girl living in Los Angeles, geeky at heart but trying to fit into the stylish city that is now my home.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Celebrity Sighting!

I know, I've had a dry spell when it comes to celebrity sightings. Luckily, my coworkers were nice enough to let me know that "New Girl" was being filmed right outside our building. I took a quick break from work to go watch. I saw Zooey Deschanel and Dermot Mulroney! May I just say that he looks much better with some gray in his hair. And Zooey is sooo pretty, even in real life. I didn't try to zoom in and get a good picture of her for fear of being kicked out and not allowed to watch the filming. But I did see her eating lunch and eating an apple (she looked great eating an apple... I only wish I looked as cool and un-awkward as she does).

It was also really exciting seeing the filming. The set medic came over to offer us some sunscreen and he chatted with us for a few minutes. I could see the set people driving cars around to set up the scene (it was a scene where Zooey's car breaks down).

While I don't actually have a picture of the celebrities I saw (my coworker was brave enough to ask to take a picture with Zooey), but I hope to soon post some pictures of the filming.

No comments:

Post a Comment