About Me

I'm just a girl living in Los Angeles, geeky at heart but trying to fit into the stylish city that is now my home.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I am so cool... (part 2)

... and I'd like to think this outfit fools people into thinking I am.


The husband told me I can try to dress cool, but I usually end up doing something spastic (hence the blog title) or something silly or something ridiculous. None of the above happened when I was wearing the outfit. I didn't fall down, I didn't spill food on my white shirt (yay!), and I didn't break anything. I think that counts as a success.

Unless you count the fact that I had to tuck my shirt into my tights to keep them from coming untucked every time I move. But we'll pretend I didn't share that information.

And here's an upclose picture of the fun textures I tried to play around with -- subtle houndstooth wool and stripey/netty tights. I kept everything else plain white and black to compensate since the shorts and tights combo was outside my comfort zone.


No comments:

Post a Comment