About Me

I'm just a girl living in Los Angeles, geeky at heart but trying to fit into the stylish city that is now my home.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Crazy Week



Last week was crazy busy, and I've been busy the last few weeks as well, so I haven't done anything interesting enough to post or had time to post it if it happened.

Things are back to normal, and nothing interesting has happened recently... So I'll try to write something interesting, but I can't promise anything.

The Jason Wu clothes I wrote about in the last post turned out to be an epic fail. The materials felt really crappy and most of it didn't fit well. One dress is almost a keeper -- it doesn't fit perfectly but it's so cute. I still haven't decided whether or not to keep it.
Image from Target

Since the last post, the husband and I took our first trip together to hang out with our friends in San Francisco -- it was our first trip to hang out together with our friends since we moved from SF. It was a lot of fun, and it made us realize that it's hard to recreate that sort of group of friends in LA. We have a lot of history with the people in SF -- Manu's known one of the guys since he was 4, one of the girls since middle school, and another guy (the girl's fiance) for 7 or 8 years. I've known these people since Manu and I started dating, and there's another girl who I've known for 4ish years. It's hard to expect that kind of history when we first move to LA. I think it'll take a few years for us to get to the same point with our friends in LA.

And of course, while in SF we ate a lot of tasty food -- Burmese food, Indian pizza, Chinese food, Israeli food... hard to go wrong with that. I'm looking forward to Vietnamese food during my next trip up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment