About Me

I'm just a girl living in Los Angeles, geeky at heart but trying to fit into the stylish city that is now my home.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Aging gracefully

I hope I'll be one of those women who ages gracefully -- someone who has great-looking wrinkles and just carries herself with elegance.

For example, Lisa Vanderpump-Todd. She's 50, and she knows it. There's no scary facelift, no trying to be young. She always dresses very classily.

And then there's Adrienne Maloof, who's 49, but dresses really young. She's got tons of makeup and sparkly stuff in her hair, and wears clothes that someone in her 30s or even 20s should wear. And I *think* she's gotten plastic surgery (I mean, her husband's a plastic surgeon... she's got to take advantage of that massive discount).

Case in point: the dinner party Camille threw on the show last week... On the right is Adrienne, in a tight pink shirt, huge earrings, and majorly highlighted hair. And on the left, we have the lovely Lisa, in a classy white shirt and pencil skirt, and sophisticated hair. I would definitely rather be a Lisa.


I don't think I would ever get plastic surgery. Would you?

No comments:

Post a Comment