About Me

I'm just a girl living in Los Angeles, geeky at heart but trying to fit into the stylish city that is now my home.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Gross smelling kitchen products

After a fun weekend with my sister (details to follow), the husband and I spent some time last night getting stuff back in order. We cooked dinner, did the dishes, and scanned and emailed all our tax documents to his cousin the tax preparer. After we did the dishes, I decided to pull out a new countertop cleaner from Target. It was on clearance and so I just grabbed it on the way to the checkout line.

Unfortunately, I didn't check the scent of the cleaner. I sprayed one spray on the countertop last night and my nostrils were immediately assaulted by a prune-scented blast of air. I checked the label and there it said in small purple letters "Plum & Nutmeg." Ugh. The worst smell ever.

I'm going to have to return the cleaner at Target when I go this weekend to return some of the dresses I bought on my last trip. There is no way I can live in a house that smells like prunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment