About Me

I'm just a girl living in Los Angeles, geeky at heart but trying to fit into the stylish city that is now my home.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Random facebook stalking

No, no, it's not what you think. I was just looking at some old pictures of me on Facebook while the husband was playing Call of Duty. I realized a few things:
1) I look really young without any eye makeup. Note to self.
2) My sense of style really hasn't changed since college. I'm still drawn to things like cardigans and camisoles, and button downs with shorts, and really feminine pieces. I never realized that until today. I assumed I had evolved. Oops, well, I guess you can't improve on something perfect. =D

So my bff N sent me a link to an Hermes pdf showing different ways to wear scarves. I don't have any scarves that fall softly the way I think a superexpensive Hermes silk scarf does, but I'm trying to see if I can incorporate scarves into my outfits. I'll post when I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment