About Me

I'm just a girl living in Los Angeles, geeky at heart but trying to fit into the stylish city that is now my home.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Remember that celebrity...

Remember that celebrity I saw at Yogurtland after I just moved to LA? The guy that looked sort of Indian and older? (See post here)

Well I started watching Glee last night -- Season 1, Episodes 1 and 2 -- and I realized that the guy I saw is the principal on the show. Iqbal Theba. Not Indian -- Pakistani -- but still of South Asian descent. And he lives in LA so it all fits.

I'm glad that mystery is solved.

In other news, Glee is so awesome. I'm very excited to go home tonight and watch more episodes.

2 comments:

  1. I love Glee! Did you just start watching it or something? I have to say though, that the first season was definitely better than the second.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started watching it so I just finished episode 4 of season 1. It's awesome so far.

    Okay, good to know, I'll have to be patient through season 2 in preparation for season 3.

    ReplyDelete