About Me

I'm just a girl living in Los Angeles, geeky at heart but trying to fit into the stylish city that is now my home.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Good day, bad day.

So this doesn't apply to today -- it applies to Thursday, but I just didn't have time to post.

Good day: The husband came running with me in the morning. It's always nice to spend more time with him :)

Good day: I gave my computer to the admin so she could set up the data transfer and get me a computer with Windows 7 to make my work programs run faster.

Good day: I went to lunch with a co-leader and a few girls from the Girl Scout troop I'm working with. It went really well! After obsessing about Taylor Swift for half an hour, the girls had some good ideas on how to improve their troop:

Bad day: The salad was meh, and I didn't have time to finish it so I was hungry when I left to go back to work.

Bad day: My manager called freaking out about the project, so I had to rush to the office to look over some documents.

Good day: My new computer was ready and it weighed half as much as the old one (and was much sleeker).

Bad day: Lotus Notes (yes, we use Lotus Notes instead of Outlook) wasn't set up yet so I had trouble getting the document I had to review.

Bad day: The rest of the day was a huge crazy fire drill for the project and I was stuck at work until 9 pm.

Good day: I had already roasted some hatch chile peppers to roll into chile relleno burritos, so we were able to eat dinner by 9:30. We basically stuffed the chiles with monterey jack cheese, and then wrapped it in a burrito with some refried beans and then a zucchini, corn, onion, and black bean mixture.

Bad day: The chile peppers were way too spicy so I couldn't eat finish the burritos and my esophagus hurt. (Besides that, the burritos were soooo good.)

And then it was time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment