About Me

I'm just a girl living in Los Angeles, geeky at heart but trying to fit into the stylish city that is now my home.

Friday, August 19, 2011

My latest celebrity sighting

So it wasn't really a sighting because it was sort of intentional, and it wasn't really a celebrity but it was still cool.  I volunteer at Dress for Success, and I led their Donation Day last weekend.  It turns out that people from Style Network (who have *awesome* shows like Jerseylicious and How do I look?) were volunteering at Donation Day because Style Network does a ton of stuff with Dress for Success.  One woman showed up with her daughter and only stayed for 30 minutes.  I gave her a tour of the office and showed her how we sort and hang up donations.  And then after she left, I found out that she's the president of Style Network.  Pretty legit job :)  So she's famous-ish, and I'm sure she's been to all of the red carpet events, which makes her somewhat of a celebrity.  And she was responsible for my two favorite Style Network shows, so she's somewhat of a personal hero. 

No comments:

Post a Comment