About Me

I'm just a girl living in Los Angeles, geeky at heart but trying to fit into the stylish city that is now my home.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Springtime outfit

The high in LA yesterday was about 80, and it was sunny, so I took advantage of the warm weather to usher in spring with a spring-y outfit. I pulled out my only spring-y dress and tried to figure out how to wear it. I was going to find a navy sweater since it would match, but I took a step outside my comfort zone and picked the pinky-purple one instead. It actually turned out pretty well I think -- the colors went together better than I expected. I also put on a really feminine white belt to pull it all together. Pretty good outfit, if I don't mind saying so myself =)


On another note, I finally got rid of my blush, which I've had for almost 14 years. I got it as a present in 8th grade for my awkward Indian ceremony (when I got my period). Yes, there really is a ceremony when that happens, and yes, it's really embarassing. One of my mom's friends who came had two sons that I went to school with, and one was in my grade. That was excruciatingly embarassing. Luckily the sons didn't come but still, they probably knew what the ceremony was for. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment